We know COVID-19 has impacted millions of businesses across the country. It’s been a stressful time for brands trying to protect the health of their employees and customers as well as their brand reputation. We’ve made it easier for your brand to respond to coronavirus related reviews with the following tips.
How to Respond to COVID-19 Reviews
How to Respond to Positive Reviews:
- Thank the customer
- Get specific
- Address any COVID-19 efforts your business implemented.
- Entice them to come back
How to Respond to Negative Reviews:
- Apologize and thank them for their feedback
- Respond appropriately
- Address any limitations due to COVID-19 and reiterate any changes to business policies.
- Invite the conversation offline
- Keep it short and sweet
Review Response Template Best Practices:
- Keep your brand voice consistent.
- Write with a sensitive and empathetic tone.
- Rotate your templates.
- Include contact information.
- Templates don’t work for every review – when in doubt, write it out.
If you would like specific response templates for your industry please let us know. Call our toll free number 888-300-8292 or email Carl at firstname.lastname@example.org.