You will be redirected to the iSecretShop platform that we use.
Mystery Shopper Services is a division of Business Evaluation Services. We are located in Bakersfield, CA.
BES is a national company, and has been in business since 1996 serving all points of the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico. We serve a variety of industries including retail, restaurants, financial, automotive, theme parks, flooring, furnishings, hotels, consumer electronics, wireless services, competitive analysis, price audits and market audits. We currently partner with many national companies and manufacturers, as well as smaller independent retailers. The clients we serve range from globally recognized brands such as Microsoft, Walt Disney, and Tommy Hilfiger, to smaller independent companies with single locations. BES is a service focused company which believes in taking more of a partnership approach to doing business rather than just being a vendor providing a service. Our goal is to build long term partnerships with our customers. With this in-mind, we are not a high pressure sales company. In fact, we do not take on every project that is brought to us; we first evaluate the needs of the customer and determine if we are the best fit for their needs before we take on any projects. If everything is a good fit, and we feel we can bring value to their operations, we will then work with them if we are fortunate enough to be selected as their partner. Because of this approach to doing business, many of our customers have been with us for over a decade conducting monthly programs.
About Mystery Shopping We all shop in some form or another, and many of us enjoy shopping. But very rarely does opportunity present itself to do what we enjoy doing and getting to charge for doing it. Imagine earning extra income for going shopping and filling out a questionnaire!
Join our IC Evaluation Team As an Evaluator, you will work with us as an Independent Contractor, and not an employee. Each month we have various evaluations available on an assignment-by-assignment basis.
Become an Independent Evaluator Independent Contractors range in age, gender, ethnic and economic backgrounds. The key to being a successful IC and receiving continuous assignments is:
- Only accepting evaluations you are comfortable performing
- Never requesting and accepting evaluations you are not 100% confident that you can complete on time
- You should generally enjoy interacting with people
- Checking the evaluation board regularly for available evaluations
- Be setup with PayPal
- Always keep your profile up-to-date
- Stay in communication with our company/team
- You should be able to remember small details and have excellent observation skills
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have a computer and the ability to check email often
- Have reliable internet access and transportation
- Have access to a scanner or digital camera
Benefits of Conducting Evaluations
- A great way to earn extra income
- Many evaluations include reimbursements while you keep the items such as retail stores and restaurant which include the cost of the meal, tax and gratuity
- Choose evaluations that fit with your flexible schedule
- Your evaluation feedback directly improves customer service
- You have the opportunity to learn new information and skills
- You are an independent contractor, therefore you can pick and choose assignments you are most interested in
Scammers are operating by pretending to be our Company and other legit Companies. Log onto the MSPA to find out more.